What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
An SEO also known as Search engine Optimization is an organized process. It helps your business to rank on top of the organic search results and stay highlighted among your competitors. This needs a strategy as well as time in order to get rank for any particular Keyword.
Comparatively any business needs their websites extremely at the top level. As a result more people can visit your website and you can generate additional revenue. A research highlighted that any websites which is ranked first can generate 5% more profit than on a second place.
How does Search Engine Optimization
help our clients?
Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo are the main source for driving most of the Internet users. This is true whether your website provides services, products or information. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has a huge impact on a website like:
Is your website built to be SEO friendly?
It is very important to know that your website must be design and developed using On Page SEO rules. We build SEO friendly website from start to avoid inconvenience afterwards. Search engine optimization has many benefits including your website exposure and user engagement.
16 On Page SEO Rules we follow:
- SEO friendly permalinks (URL)
- Use of Robots.txt file
- Include Sitemap.xml
- SEO Optimized Content writing
- Keyword Placement & Keyword Density
- Use of Correct Heading at correct place
- Meta Tags (Title Tag, Description)
- Internal Cross Linking (Link Building)
- Stop replication (Tag, Categories and Author etc.)
- Use of Robots Tags
- Boost website Speed
- Mobile friendly website
- Using Structure Data
- Slogan, Brand Color and Typography Tips
- Image Optimization (Scaling and Compressing Image, Using Alt Tags)